PIONEERING MATTRESS RECYCLING
it takes 80-120 years to decompose a mattress…
…since 2010 we’ve been actively playing a major role in avoiding old beds and mattresses being buried in natural earth.
Your old bed and mattress has a multitude of recyclable components that can be reused back into production, helping the environment…together we can help the planet and keep Great Britain green!
5 Easy Steps To Recycle:
STEP 1: WE'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE
booking your quick easy recycling journey starts right
from the heart of England, were centrally located enabling a nationwide cost-effective collection focussing on multiple collections on selected days specific to each area of the UK minimising carbon footprints and keeping collection costs to a minimum.
STEP 3: Back at our place
Utilizing extensive industry knowledge, a multitude of recyclable components are derived from a range of bed and mattress materials including steel, wood, polyester wadding, textile ticking, polyurethaneÂ foam, wool and coil are derived from the recycling process.
STEP 4: eco ethos: circular economy...
recycled materials are supplied to industry and ready to be used for manufactured products.
STEP 5: recycling success!
*23 cubic feet of landfill space now saved for every mattress recycled. 8 million mattresses destined for landfill now reduced. 95% of materials recycled. Remaining 5% used for refuse derived fuel. Maintaining our client’s carbon footprint aspirations. Helping the earth and keeping Great Britain green!